|FULL NAME||AIR BYPASS VALVE CONTROL UNIT MS2|
AUKPVMS2 is used to control turbine engine air bypass valve by electronic control system command.
- output rod movement by command of electronic control system;
- applying feedback signal proportionate to movement of the rod.
AUKPVMS2 consists of:
- differential hydrocylinder with rod that is hingedly joined to piston and adjustment device of output rod movement;
- electromagnetic valve of rod retraction control;
- electromagnetic valve of rod extension control;
- rod position transducer.
|Working fluid||fuel TS1, RT and their analogs|
|Working fluid temperature||+50…+70 °С|
|Maximal current consumption||0,75 А|
|Rod displacement||41 mm|
|Pressure of rod movement on retraction and release||up to 0,4 mPa|
|Maximal pressure drop between inlet and outlet ports||5 mPa|
|Overall dimensions||158 х 132 х 53 mm|