|FULL NAME||Exducer control unit MS2|
AUVNAMS2 is used for controlling of turbine engine exducer position.
- output rod movement at load condition by command of electronic control system;
- adjustment of output rod movement.
AUVNAMS2 consists of:
- differential hydrocylinder with rod that is hingedly joined to piston and adjustment device of output rod movement;
- electromagnetic valve of rod retraction control;
- electromagnetic valve of rod extension control.
|Working fluid||Fuel TS1, RT and their analogs|
|Working fluid temperature||50 … +70 °С|
|Maximal current consumption||0,75 A|
|Rod displacement||41 mm|
|Rod start moving pressure||up to 0,4 MPa|
|Maximal pressure drop between inlet and outlet ports||5 MPa|
|Mass||up to 1,1 kg|
|Overall dimensions, mm||136 х 181 х 55|